Mutare Emergency Event Notification
Concord Security has an Emergency Event Notification system in place. It can be used to broadcast a message to multiple users almost simultaneously. It is an extremely effective way to get emergency information out quickly and efficiently through phone calls, text messages, and emails - all delivered automatically.
How it works
- When you need to get information out to a large number of people as quickly as possible, you look to the Emergency Event Notification (EEN) System.
- The recipient group is selected. This can be as many or as few people as you need to notify.
- The message is composed based on the method of delivery. For example, if you want to send the message via automated voice calls and / or SMS (text) message, you compose the message with 140 characters or less. If the delivery method will be email, there is no limitation.
- The delivery method is chosen: Email, automated voice calls, or SMS message, and the delivery confirmation settings are chosen (Do recipients call in confirm receipt? Do they simply press "1" on their phone? Or is no confirmation required?)
- The message is broadcast and within minutes all the recipients have received the information.
If you are interested in learning more about how Concord's EEN System can help with your emergency information broadcasts, contact us today!